Our Chapter Offers:
- Monthly meetings with speakers, discussions, and other
- Casual get-togethers in parks, libraries and members'
- Service projects that benefit our communities
- Outings for mothers and their children
- MOMS Night Out
- Playgroups for infants, toddlers, preschoolers...
- Caring Moms - bringing meals to members in need
- New Member Socials
- Book Club for mothers (kids come and play, moms discuss the
Bring Your Children
We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so you
may bring your children with you to anything we do. Having children present is considered a natural part of life! We do ask that when your children attend, you are responsible for their safety and behavior.
At-home mothers of any age
children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need
support as your children grow!
Click here to view a sample calendar